The Institute has a number of well-equipped laboratories, which allows to operate at various levels of the process of research and technological innovation.
The “Facilities” section of the website offers a complete and detailed tour of these valuable resources.
In addition to this, ICMATE wants to propose a journey that, from week to week, will lead to the discovery of its vast technology park.
This week's featured laboratories
In this facility, there are:
Galvanostat/Potentiostat (Autolab, Amel, Biologic): electrochemical instruments for step potential and sweep potential techniques also for high current experiments (booster 10A).
Frequency analyser with electrochemical interface for EIS (electrochemical impedance spectroscopy) measurements (Autolab, Solartron).
- Photo-electrochemical set-up for registration of photo-spectra and (photo)current-potential curves for the study of semiconductors or passive layers.
- Potentiostat/Galvanostat Autolab PGStat 302N equipped with EIS module;
- Booster Autolab high current applications (10 A);
- Potentiostat/Galvanostat Bio-Logic SP300;
- Potentiostat/Galvanostat Solartron with FRA for impedance measurement;
- Potentiostat/Galvanostat AMEL with MPLI interface.
- Photo-electrochemical set-up consisting of potentiostat, lock-in amplifier, light sources, monochromator, chopper and home-made interface.