The Director carries out assigned tasks (see Article 9 in the Rules of Organization and Operation of CNR) with the collaboration of Organizative Units Responsibles, of technical and administrative support units, as well as of the Board of Institute.
PHONE:+39 049 829 5851
+39 049 827 5236
FAX:+39 049 829 5853
+39 049 827 5227
- Full Professor of Inorganic Chemistry, University of Padova
- Degree in Chemistry cum laude (1990), PhD in Chemical Sciences (1994), University of Padova.
- Post-doc fellow in Paris at UPMC (1995) and Visiting scientist at the University of Western Ontario (Canada) (2005-2009, 2011).
- 2015 - 2017. President of the CNR Research Area in Padova.
- Since 2016, member of the Inorganic Chemistry Division of the International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry (IUPAC).
- The scientific activity is developed across the areas of inorganic chemistry, molecular systems and materials, with particular focus on the design, soft-synthesis and study of composition-structure-properties relationships of innovative metallo-supramolecular architectures, surfaces and nanosystems of interest in the fields of energetics, photonics and nanomedicine.
- Enimont Prize for Chemistry (1990).
- Coauthor of more than 170 publications in ISI journals (H = 35).
Fabio Rizzo, Federico Polo, Gregorio Bottaro, Simona Fantacci, Sabrina Antonello, Lidia Armelao, Silvio Quici, Flavio Maran
From blue to green: fine-tuning of photoluminescence and electrochemiluminescence in bifunctional organic dyes
J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2017, 139, 2060-2069
F. Mian, G. Bottaro, M. Rancan, L. Pezzato, V. Gombac, P. Fornasiero, L. Armelao
Bi12O17Cl2/(BiO)2CO3 nanocomposite materials for pollutant adsorption and degradation: modulation of the functional properties by composition tailoring
ACS Omega 2017, 2, 6298−6308
L. Armelao, D. Belli Dell'Amico, L. Bellucci, G. Bottaro, L. Di Bari, L. Labella, F. Marchetti, S. Samaritani, F. Zinna
Circularly polarized luminescence of silica-grafted europium chiral derivatives prepared through a sequential functionalization
Inorganic Chemistry 2017, 56, 7010–7018
M. Boaro, A. Pappacena, M. Rancan, L. Armelao, J. Llorca, W. Ge, B. Ye, A. Lucotti, A. Trovarelli
New insights into the dynamics that control the activity of ceria-zirconia solid solutions in thermochemical water splitting cycles
Journal of Physical Chemistry C 2017, 121, 17746–17755
- Fabio Rizzo, Federico Polo, Gregorio Bottaro, Simona Fantacci, Sabrina Antonello, Lidia Armelao, Silvio Quici, Flavio Maran