PHONE:+39 049 829 5851
+39 049 827 5236
FAX:+39 049 829 5853
+39 049 827 5227
- Director of Research at CNR, National Research Council of Italy.
- Degree in Chemistry cum laude (1990) and PhD in Chemical Sciences (1994) at the University of Padua (Italy).
- Post-doc fellow in Paris at the Université Pierre et Marie Curie (1995) and Visiting scientist at the University of Western Ontario (Canada) (2005-2009, 2011).
- Since 2015 she is President of the Research Area of CNR in Padua.
- Since 2016 she is a member of the Inorganic Chemistry Division of the International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry (IUPAC).
- She is lecturer of Chemistry of Inorganic Materials at the University of Padua.
- The scientific activity is mainly developed across the areas of inorganic chemistry, molecular systems and materials, with particular focus on the design, soft-synthesis and study of composition-structure-properties relationships of innovative metallo-supramolecular architectures, surfaces and nanosystems of interest in the fields of energetics, photonics and nanomedicine.
- She was awarded the Enimont Prize for Chemistry (1990).
- She is coauthor of more than 160 publications in ISI journals (H = 32).
Fabio Rizzo, Federico Polo, Gregorio Bottaro, Simona Fantacci, Sabrina Antonello, Lidia Armelao, Silvio Quici, Flavio Maran
From blue to green: fine-tuning of photoluminescence and electrochemiluminescence in bifunctional organic dyes
J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2017, 139, 2060-2069
Armelao L.; Belli Dell'Amico D.; Bellucci L.; Bottaro G.; Labella L.; Marchetti F.; Samaritani S.
Smart Grafting of Lanthanides onto Silica via N,N-Dialkylcarbamato Complexes
Inorganic chemistry, 2016, 55, 939-947
Pappacena A.; Boaro M.; Armelao L.; Llorca J.; Trovarelli A.
Water splitting reaction on Ce0.15Zr0.85O2 driven by surface heterogeneity
Catalysis science & technology, 2016, 6, 399-403
Garcia-Lopez E.; Marci G.; Megna B.; Parisi F.; Armelao L.; Trovarelli A.; Boaro M.; Palmisano L.
SrTiO3-based perovskites: Preparation, characterization and photocatalytic activity in gas-solid regime under simulated solar irradiation
Journal of catalysis, 2015, 321, 13-22
- Fabio Rizzo, Federico Polo, Gregorio Bottaro, Simona Fantacci, Sabrina Antonello, Lidia Armelao, Silvio Quici, Flavio Maran