24th – 26th June 2019, Castellon (Spain)
These are a series of international conferences under the auspices of the European Cooperation in Science and Technology (COST) Action - NANOUPTAKE (CA15119, www.nanouptake.eu). Focuses of ICNf 2019 include production and characterization of nanofluids and liquid-based nanocomposites, nanofluid-based heat transfer and storage of thermal energy, as well as industrial applications.
Main topics include:
- Nanofluid materials (nanoparticles, nanoPCM, nanofluids, nanosalts, etc.)
- Nanofluid preparation and characterization methods, (stability, agglomeration, etc.)
- Nanofluid properties (thermophysical, optical, and magnetic properties)
- Heating, cooling, and refrigeration
- Phase change based heat transfer (boiling, surface coating, heat pipes, etc.)
- Storage of thermal energy
- Solar energy applications (specific black nanofluids, volumetric solar collectors, etc.)
- Numerical simulation on the microscopic and macroscopic levels
- Industrial applications
- Health, safety, and environmental issues
Simona Barison, ICMATE CNR, is a member of the Scientific Committee and will be glad to provide information on the Conference.