Analysis of powder materials for what concerns the density, the specific surface area, the open porosity in the range from 1 to 1000 nm, the determination of decomposition, phase transition and reaction temperatures by TG-DTA in controlled atmosphere, the densification by dilatometry (TMA). Acquisition and analysis of powder X-ray diffraction data. Particle size analysis by dynamic light-scattering (DLS) and Zeta potential measurement. Impedance spectroscopy in 10μHz to 32MHz frequency range and RT-200 °C temperature range.
- Helium pycnometer for density measurements;
- Instrument for the measurement of surface area and porosity by nitrogen adsorption (BET method);
- Dilatometer for the evaluation of the sintering kinetics and thermal expansion coefficient, up to 1700 °C;
- Thermogravimetry and differential thermal analysis (TG-DTA), up to 1400 °C;
- X-ray powder diffractometer with automated samples management;
- Particle size analyser by dynamic light-scattering (DLS) and Zeta potential measurement;
- Frequency response analyser coupled with dielectric converter unit.