In this facility, there are:
Galvanostat/Potentiostat (Autolab, EG&G): electrochemical instruments for step potential and sweep potential techniques;
Electrochemical flow cell apparatus (Dropsens, Electrocell) with exchangeable electrodes and a range of working electrode volumes from µL to mL. Cells can be coupled with a peristaltic pump or with syringe pumps;
Electrochemical Quartz Crystal Microbalance (EQCM): can be used to measure deposition or electrodeposition rate for thin film or nano/micro-structured materials;
- Planetary ball mills (FRITSCH) for preparation of inorganic powders and metal alloys.
- Potentiostat/Galvanostat Autolab PGStat 302N;
- Potentiostat/Galvanostat EG&G;
- Home assembled Electrochemical Quartz Crystal Microbalance (EQCM);
- Planetary ball mills FRITSCH Pulverisette 6 and 7;
- Flow cell apparatus DROPSENS FLWCL with peristaltic pump;
- Flow cell apparatus ELECTROCELL with syringe pumps.