In this facility, there are:
Galvanostat/Potentiostat (Autolab, Amel, Biologic): electrochemical instruments for step potential and sweep potential techniques also for high current experiments (booster 10A).
Frequency analyser with electrochemical interface for EIS (electrochemical impedance spectroscopy) measurements (Autolab, Solartron).
- Photo-electrochemical set-up for registration of photo-spectra and (photo)current-potential curves for the study of semiconductors or passive layers.
- Potentiostat/Galvanostat Autolab PGStat 302N equipped with EIS module;
- Booster Autolab high current applications (10 A);
- Potentiostat/Galvanostat Bio-Logic SP300;
- Potentiostat/Galvanostat Solartron with FRA for impedance measurement;
- Potentiostat/Galvanostat AMEL with MPLI interface.
- Photo-electrochemical set-up consisting of potentiostat, lock-in amplifier, light sources, monochromator, chopper and home-made interface.