Il CNR partner del Consorzio FriendEurope co-organizza l’evento internazionale Connect4Geothermal conference and 1-1 meetings: 21 settembre 2021
Unleash the potential for geothermal energy
- The earth provides lasting heat: a dormant energy potential beneath our feet.
- By 2050, geothermal energy can cover 25% of Switzerland's heating needs in a CO2-neutral way: a contribution to the energy transition and the reduction of Carbon dioxide emissions.
- A new value chain with regional jobs is created. Different professions work together and shape the future.
- Be part of it and shape the future!
Presentations and panel discussions: Possibilities and challenges with geothermal energy
- First hand information on projects and international trends:
- Heat and cold in urban areas, for industry, for agriculture
- The subsoil as a energy storage
- Electricity, lithium, CO2 capture
- Knowing, protecting and using underground resources
- Speaker panel representing economics, authorities, research with experts from geology, energy, environment, urban development
- Plenary and interactive parallel sessions
Market for national and international partnerships
- Exchange of knowledge, experience, technologies, products, services
- Integration of partial solutions into complete systems
- Cooperation between authorities (framework conditions), industry (implementation) and universities (newest knowledge)
- Effective networking with
- Participant profiles
- Matchmaking for prearranged 1to1 meetings
- Thematic sessions, networking sessions
- Exhibition of products and services
- Translation DE / FR / EN
Effective networking for
Federal (national), cantonal (regional) and municipal authoritiesPolitical decision-makers, energy, environment and spatial planning departments, economic departments
Energy suppliersIndustrial utilities, district heating networks, energy producers
PlannersGeologists, water and environmental specialists, energy experts, urban and spatial planners, architects, engineers, project managers, ...
Component suppliers, contractorsBoreholes, well components, geothermal probes, energy piles, measuring devices and techniques, software, simulation, ...
Consumers of heat and coldReal estate owners, industry, crafts, data centres, agriculture, fish farming, ...
Universities and research centresProfessors, researchers, post docs, students
InvestorsInstitutions interested in long-term investments for carbon reduction
Register and take advantage
- Publish your profile with your competences, products, services, projects
- Book 1to1 appointments at the event in advance
- Exhibit your products and services
- Participate in thematic sessions
- Receive access to content of all sessions after the event